Over here on The Visibility Hub, we’re all about getting seen so that the world can enjoy and benefit from what you’ve got to give. It can feel like a mountain ahead of you if you’re not sure where to start, that’s why I’m sharing some small ways to really make yourself and your business seen. Maybe you already do these things, maybe you’ve not thought about them before or maybe they end up at the bottom of your to-do list!
Consider this as the reminder to put visibility high on your priority list, and do it with ease by taking on these little actions which could result in big news for your business!
Here’s 10 tiny ways to get more visible this week
- Make your username the same across every platform. This makes it easier for people to find you and makes for a seamless and consistent brand.
- Update your email signature with your latest achievement or project. People you’re in contact with are nosey and it’s nice to see what you’ve been up to lately.
- Tell a friend about something you’re seeking at the moment in business. Because how on earth can our peers support us when they have no idea what we’re doing!
- Reach out to one journalist about what you do. You can find them really easily on twitter using the hashtag #journorequest
- Spend 20 mins reflecting on what has gone well this year and share your thoughts and learnings on your platforms. Not only does this help you, but it helps others who can learn from your journey.
- Pick up your local paper or magazine and see where your work could fit. We sometimes get so fixated on the big publications, but there’s so much potential in smaller and more local platforms.
- Reach out to one person you admire and tell them why. Because it’s nice to be nice! And this is the start of forming a connection which could lead to work in the future.
- Follow up with something you’ve worked on in the past and update them with where you are now. When a project is done, it’s so easy to close the door and jump into the next thing. So, make sure to take the time to just drop someone an email and maybe suggest a catch up.
- Share what you’re doing in The Visibility Hub. A dedicated space for all things visibility!
- Volunteer to help or speak at an industry event. These are pretty much back in full swing now, so take advantage and offer up your services to be seen by all the right people.
I’d love to know how you get on with these – hit reply and we can compare notes!
I can’t wait to support you!
Love, Jessica x